Thursday, February 4, 2010

Long break between posting

I realize there has been a long break between my last posting to this blog but I hope to catch up and get back on track again now. Thanks for your patience and I'm glad you have checked back to see what's new!

I recently started a new blog that you might want to take a look at, especially for those of you who might be planning a trip to Alaska in the near future. This blog deals with travel writing including reviews and recommendations for hotels, restaurants, tourist sites, and much more. It's located at http://alaskatravelwriterblog.blogspot.com

Marcy

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete